Mammoth | Energy
Mammoth Energy Services’ companies: We are committed to safety, our customers, respect for people, action based on fact and continuous improvement.
We provide a safety culture that empowers all personnel with the tools and authority to provide a safe working environment. To fulfill this commitment, we seek to:
- Maintain “stop work” policies that establish the responsibility and authority for all employees and contractors to immediately take steps to halt work they believe to be unsafe;
- Hold regular safety meetings;
- Encourage the reporting of all incidents, no matter how small or insignificant;
- Provide an avenue for receiving and encouraging customer comment cards;
- Give HSE matters priority in business decisions we make and every activity we perform;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as customer requirements, and adopt relevant industry standards to ensure employee safety;
- Investigate every incident that poses a safety concern to determine cause(s) and take necessary steps to mitigate the effects and future occurrences of such incidents;
- Establish HSE goals, reviews, or inspections to monitor HSE policies and practices to ensure the promotion of a safe working environment;
- Ensure that management accepts the responsibility for protecting workers, the environment and demonstrates the Company’s commitment to safety; and
- To provide workers, including managers and supervisors, with training and instruction on general and job-specific safety and health practices.
We are committed to providing an environment that promotes health and wellness as well as a positive work-life balance. In addition, all of our team members are encouraged to proactively utilize preventative care to improve overall well-being, fitness for work, and safety on the job. To fulfill this commitment, we seek to:
- Provide appropriate personal protective equipment for each task undertaken;
- Work actively to continuously improve safety performance;
- Solicit, encourage and facilitate employee involvement in safety processes to aid in the ongoing goal of continued improvement; and
- Maintain a comprehensive benefit program designed to promote preventative care.
The environment is a top priority of the Company and we are committed to minimizing our environmental impact of the Company’s operations. Our goal is to minimize accidents and to use technology to reduce emissions. To fulfill this commitment, we seek to:
- Utilize dual-fuel technologies;
- Recycle water (when applicable);
- Incorporate lean manufacturing techniques;
- Prevent spills;
- Minimize waste; and
- Employ digital technologies to reduce travel.
Mammoth monitors and uses resources available to reduce our energy consumption.
The Company is committed to buying and using energy in the most cost-effective, efficient and environmentally responsible way possible.
To achieve this, we:
- Strive to improve energy efficiency through the implementation of an effective energy management program; and
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment
To achieve the target goals above, the Company has established the following objectives:
- Reduce energy use across all of our facilities when compared to the 2018 baseline; and
- Educate employees in energy saving techniques.
Position on climate change
Mammoth Energy Services believes that we are responsible for our carbon footprint. The greenhouse gas emission chart above includes direct and indirect GHG emissions. We are committed to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through the following means.
- By converting diesel engines to natural gas to reduce emissions where applicable
- Utilize modern energy saving products in our facilities
The majority of our facilities and operations use freshwater provided by our customers. Through our water transfer businesses, we provide the services of moving customer sourced water from a local provider to storage tanks at either our site or customer provided site for use. We provide water recycling capabilities to our customers.
Spill Prevention and Response
Mammoth has implemented spill and release prevention and response programs. We train our personnel to perform a 360 degree walk around of equipment and vehicles prior to operation. Mechanical integrity, inspections and training combine to aid in spill prevention. Should a spill occur, the spill, no matter the size, is reported to management. All spills are investigated to determine a root cause and preventative measures are implemented to prevent future occurrences. In addition, weekly meetings are held where all spills are communicated to sister companies. Through open and thorough communication, Mammoth strives to reduce its environmental impact.
Employee and Contractor Safety
Without exception, safety is a core expectation for all Mammoth employees and contractors supporting our activities.
Mammoth actively tries to make a positive impact to improve the communities where our employees live and work. As part of our corporate responsibility, we form partnerships with organizations that give back to our communities, including the following:
- American Heart Association
- United Way
- Hotdogs for the Homeless
- Sunbeam Family Services
- Children’s Hospital of OKC