Bench Tree ACE Package
• Resync– feature that retransmits the sync pulses and header information at the end of every survey and logging sequence. This improves synchronization for the next sequence.
• Real‐time Inclination (RIncTM) – feature that provides inclination measurements while rotating or sliding, enabling the monitoring of borehole trajectory between survey stations.
• ShockView™– real‐time system for monitoring potentially damaging shock & vibration while drilling.
• Raw Value Surveys (6‐axis surveys) – the receiver and software can calculate all survey values (inclination, azimuth, qualifiers) from the tool transmitting only individual Ax, Ay, Az, Mx, My, Mz values. The individual sensor values display with higher decimal precision, and can be used for correctional algorithms.
• New Gamma Recording Settings – feature provides configurability of continuous, high‐resolution gamma recording to downhole memory.
• Miscellaneous Improvements –
The compass rose window now shows the MDec value
The WITS output now supports the following: Azm, DipA, MagF, Grav, BatV, generic variables, sensor telemetry, and uncorrected gamma
The TFO Utility has visual improvements, serial numbers, and printability
Memory Access retains partial downloads, and continues downloading the remaining logs in the event of a partial download
• Real-time Azimuth – coming soon…