• Internal and external safety catch devices prevent costly fishing operations the event of catastrophic failure.
• All motors are equipped with tops subs bored for float valve placement.
• Specially selected high strength materials and designs for all motor components based on real downhole run times in extreme environments.
• Proprietary thread design for optimum performance and component life throughout the entire fleet.
• Super polished tungsten carbide and chrome rotors available.
• Short bit to bend, high yield motors with flexible top subs.
• Internal and external safety catch devices
• Panther operates two motor service facilities located in Yukon, OK and at the Midland, TX facility. Both facilities include Taylor Oilfield Breakout Machines, Fork Lifts, Overhead Cranes, Wash Bays and Inventory.
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires insurers and group health plans to publish machine-readable files starting July 1, 2022. You may access this information for the Mammoth Energy, Inc., Group Health PlanHERE
♢ Committed to Safety, the Customer, our Respect for People and Action Based on Fact & Continuous Improvement. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing an environment that promotes safety, health and wellbeing. This commitment applies to Mammoth’s employees (including subsidiaries), vendors, contractors and subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and the general public.
14201 Caliber Drive, Suite 300 Oklahoma City, OK 73134