Our Infrastructure team is highly experienced in some of the most complex aviation and highline construction techniques with our team members having 10 years on average experience. In addition, our management team has more than 25 years of experience in the infrastructure industry with some of the large investor owned utilities (IOUs) and publicly traded engineering and construction (E&C) companies. The experience of our infrastructure division allows us to target highly specialized transmission projects that require aviation support.
Our infrastructure division is active in the following areas:
- Puerto Rico
- Mid-Continent (Oklahoma, Kansas)
- Northeast (Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois)
- Southwest (Texas, New Mexico, Colorado)
Cobra Energy and its affiliate companies operate as a division of Mammoth Energy focused on all facets of the utility infrastructure industry, particularly transmission and distribution (T&D) networks substation construction. Cobra has operations throughout North America for multiple Investor Owned Utilities (IOUs), government funded utilities and electric cooperatives. Cobra has a senior management team with over 25 years’ experience in the utility and infrastructure industry.
Cobra Energy and its affiliates offer the following services:
- Transmission services such as bare-hand live line methods up to 345 kV, hotstick methods up to 230 kV
- Greenfield and brownfield substation, and switchyard construction
- Overhead distribution services with experienced crews capable of working energized lines up to 34.5 kV
- Professional services such as engineering, assessments, system planning and logistical support
- Maintenance and lead cable splicing for even the most complicated metro network system
- Both overhead and underground residential distribution tickets
- Full range of aviation services related to FAA with 133, 135 and 137
Click here for more information on Cobra Energy.