Mammoth Energy operates one of the most modern fleets of pressure pumping equipment, through its subsidiary Stingray Pressure Pumping, combining fit for purpose equipment with experienced management and highly trained personnel to deliver cost effective pumping operations. During early 2017, we strategically grew our fleet to 291,750 horsepower or six fleets through the addition of 132,500 horsepower of new equipment.
- Average age of fleet approximately two years
- Experienced management team with more than 30 years of industry experience
- Fleets specifically designed to effectively stimulate today’s unconventional reservoirs
- We currently operate three fleets in the Appalachian Basin with three fleets in the SCOOP/STACK area of Oklahoma.
Integrated Services Model
- Internal source of Northern White frac sand from Mammoth owned mines
- Operate a comprehensive sand logistics network including:
- Over 1,800 Rail cars
- Transload facilities in Ohio and SCOOP/STACK
- 62 Trucks providing last-mile logistics
- Water transfer services
- Rental Equipment
Integrated model allows for bundling of services to streamline the completions process and increase stages pumped per day.
Mike Rexroad – VP Operations