Mammoth chose to expand its integrated model into infrastructure services through the formation of Cobra. Cobra is focused on all facets of the utility infrastructure industry particularly though Transmission and Distribution (T&D) networks and substation construction. Cobra currently has operations in 11 states spread across the southeast mid-west and midcontinent portions of the United States for multiple Investor Owned Utilities (IOUs). In addition, crews are active in Puerto Rico. Cobra has a senior management team with an average of 20+ years of experience in the utility infrastructure industry.
Cobra Energy and its affiliates offer the following services:
- Transmission services which include bare-hand live line methods up to 345kv, Hotstick up to 230kv, greenfield and brownfield substation & switchyard services.
- Overhead Distribution crews are capable of working energized distribution voltages up to 34.5kv.
- Our service men are capable of working both OH & URD tickets.
- Our Network division is capable of operating in the most complicated of metro network systems and capable of providing lead cable splicing and repairs.
- Professional services include, engineering and engineering services, assements, system planning and logistical support.
- Our aviation services include the full gamut of FAA parts 133, 137 and 135.
Keith Ellison – President